Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Have you ever...

been EXCITED to do your laundry? I AM!

(this is the reason...newest addition to the Crosby family. we are contemplating naming her)
Hubby said to me this morning. "we don't ever have any dirty laundry in the hamper anymore, you keep washing it so fast." i sure hope he isn't complaining...

We seriously stood in the doorway of the laundry room the first 20 minutes of the cycle just watching it spinning. you can't even hear it.

after the first load came out, i saw how clean everything was so i quickly gathered all the (already "clean") towels and sheets and ran them through for a REAL clean.

5 comments:

Rach said...

I love laundry too!! And I am crossing my fingers for you guys and your house...I hope you get it and you love it!!

Callie said...

Jealous! We have a 300 year old washer and dryer. I never thought I would ask for a new washer for Christmas, but I just might :)

Melissa said...

Oooh ahhhh! I heard about that bad boy!

which house and where!? Yay!!!

Mallory Hanna said...

So awesome! And congrats on the offer, I can't wait for that day!

Jessica said...

I was the same way when we got a new washer when we lived in American Fork. I'd just sit there watching the laundry, I washed everything in the house too. lol