Monday, December 13, 2010

Life as we know it...

IS GREAT. Having Mabel has been a life-changing experience, for all of us. She is such a sweet little lady! I have always been a GO GO GO type of person, never really slowing enough to breath until i pass out at night. Now i sit and nurse for hours, of course. We get to read a lot more, me and the kids, which they love. I dont much care if my bed gets made, or if the laundry is put away immediately. I dont even really stress about dinner. It all happens, though. i just dont worry about it anymore. It happens when it happens, and we are all a little happier and MUCH less stressed. Thank you Mabel baby, for bringing this sirenity back into our lives. It really is possible to have a calm, peaceful home (almost) all the time with kids, i just forgot it was possible. :0)
In other news, we finally found a house. We moved in about a week before Mabel was born. I am glad, because all i want to do now is stay home, which gives me a lot of time to put things in their rightful places. (between loads of laundry and dish cycles of course) I will be sure to put up some pictures of the home soon.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad glad you are all doing so well. One thing I've learned about living in Richfield is that it's okay to stay home and not be busy 24/7. It's a nice feeling huh?
Your new home looks beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures. I am so happy that you finally have a place of your own.

Melissa said...

what a sweet little baby she is! I'm glad she is here!

Kiersten said...

So glad you're getting to enjoy your little bundle of joy!! I'm not sure about the whole "3" kids thing myself, but I'm happy you're getting a wonderful experience with it!!

Callie said...

So happy for you!! I can't wait to meet her and hold her. Congrats Mara! And I can't wait to see your new place! LOVE YOU!

AnnieBC said...

Mara, Your family is wonderful and beautiful and wonderful! It's so great to hear how you are doing with 3. Sounds like it suits you well. Sending you much love during the holidays and always.