Friday, October 29, 2010

cross my legs :0)

what is is with babies wanting to come early this year? Thank you April, Emily, Misha, and Krystyna for starting this trend in the Davies family this year!!! 5 out of 5 babies born early. On Wednesday I almost made that 6. I woke up early and surprised to have cramping, that quickly turned into hard contractions. It only took them about 7 hours to get them to stop and send me back home. Before the lady gave me the first shot i asked her if she could just NOT and let me have the baby...would you be opposed? she said, "oh no, we dont deliver here until you are 34 weeks"(which i was about 12 hours later) POP, PUCH, STING. oh well, i guess it wasn't my day. . but it sure did get my hopes up for a few hours there. I guess it is better this way. We close on our house on Wednesday, and there are still a million things to be done before then. All of which would be very hard whilst sitting in my hospital bed.

oh mabel, remarkable mabel... your time will soon come. you can wait your tiny little rump just a few more days.

6 comments:

Mallory Hanna said...

Mabel is such a beautiful name Mara, I love it! Hope she stays in longer and that all goes well with the delivery.

Rach said...

Oh my gooooshh!! She is coming soon, I just know it!

Wesley said...

:)

Krystyna said...

oh my gosh I can't wait to meet her! Just wait until next weekend to have her -- by then you'll be in your house and the timing will be perfect... as if babies care when the timing is right for you :)

Jessica said...

That's how I feel at times. I better keep my legs crossed so this baby doesn't come out. :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

hope all goes well!